Get Rid of Herpes Remedy – My Evaluation
by Stephen Adams
This is my summary evaluation of the Get Rid of Herpes Remedy.
As I had indicated, I myself have suffered from oral herpes for a number of years. Thus, I was motivated to try out the “Get Rid of Herpes” protocol by Sarah Wilcox on my own. So, I have commenced the regimen provided in the manual, using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
These are the major sections of the “Get Rid of Herpes” book:
- About Sarah Wilcox
- A quick history of herpes
- Types of herpes
- What does herpes look like?
- Herpes often confused with other conditions
- Genital herpes symptoms
- Herpes simplex diet
- What triggers a herpes outbreak?
- How is genital herpes diagnosed
- Avoid cross contamination
- Herpes medication
- How to kill the herpes virus
- Ozone therapy – historical origins
Based on the remedy proposed in the book, I resolved to attempt to kill the herpes virus. In the accompanying figure, I show the simple dosage technique I have employed, based on the “Get Rid of Herpes” book. One needs to be somewhat rigorous in attending to this dosage schedule. I found that storing in the refrigerator a small medicine dropper bottle, along with the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, in a tightly sealed bag, does the job of keeping the protocol material refrigerated and safe.
Although I have not yet completed this “Get Rid of Herpes” protocol, I can make several observations regarding this herpes remedy. These are:
- As long as you are careful, safety is no problem
- The spring water/bio-oxidative solution has a slight taste, but nothing that is repellant
- I already seem to be having a greater energy level than before, using this protocol
- An incipient attack of oral herpes around my lip region has receded away very quickly
- I tolerate the recommended dosages well
- It’s best to take these dosages an hour before or after meals
I use a dedicated eyedropper for this remedy. Just be careful when using this.
Overall, the results have been surprisingly beneficial. See my observations below.
|Day of Therapy||Comments|
|3||slight burning on lower left lip area|
|4||early morning - diarrhea|
|5||mild bout of diarrhea in evening|